Tested positive for a UTI, took antibiotic, body freezing, sensitive, muscle pain. Why am i experiencing this?

last week i tested positive for a UTI and took a five day course of antibiotics. I have not had symptoms of urine infection since finishing the course. However, last night I was awake for most of the night and had a 3 hour period where I was freezing cold, to the point of shaking and my skin felt sensitive to touch. No matter how many extra layers I put on I was still freezing cold and unable to move from a foetal position. I also felt slightly nauseated but I was not sick and did not have a fever. My muscles also feel achy although I am not 100% sure that this is not caused by going for a run two days ago, but it doesn't feel like usual exercise aches. I have been waking up freezing cold for a couple of weeks now, even though my room is warm and I am sleeping under more layers than usual. Any ideas? It just seems a bit of a non-specific problem to go to the doctors with.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013