Tested positive for SIBO through hydrogen breath test. Loose stools, cramping and abdominal distention. Mucus in stool. Could this be due to SIBO?

I have positively tested for SIBO through a hydrogen breath test . I have intermittent loose stools , cramping, abdomen distention. I was treated with xifanan and that helped for awhile. But it seems to be back. I m especially concerned now about white mucus with round dark spots in it that appears first thing in the morning before a bowel movement . The spots look like fecal material. Could this part of SIBO or something else?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013