Tested positive for HLA-B27 genetic marker. Scalp, anal itching, joint pain. On anti-inflammatory diet

I had gastric bypass 9 years ago. Also in 1995 I discovered through testing I am positive for HLA-B27 genetic marker , showing up as Iritis a dozen times since. Over the last 3 years I have had insatiable scalp itching, anal itching and seeping and recently tremedous joint pain in my shoulders and arms. Having done research, I have begun an anti-inflammitory diet, eliminating nightshade plants as well as chicken (because of the Lectin). A couple of nights ago I had 4 pieces of chicken and 2 bites of tomato and mozzarella salad, and although I am not experiencing joint pain, I have anal itching and little flecks the same color as my stool (light brown to sand color) on the toilet paper that I can see. I also have alot of gurrgling going on inside. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013