Tested positive for HBsAg. Can it be passed sexually? Can a baby be infected?

Respected Sir, I have been tested positive for HBsAg and all other test including LFT, ultrasound fibroscan, HBV DNA as turned out to be negative. As per the instruction of one of the doctor i have done HBsAg test for my family and my bother is found to be HBsAg reactive, still have to get the results for my father and mother. Since my bother is married and is expecting , are there any chances of the new born acquiring it from his father.My Bhabhi had done some of the test which includes HBsAg also, which fortunately turns out to be negative, so does this rule out the possibility of the new born being infected??? Kindly suggest me what has to be done next that the new born is safe from this disease.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012