Tested positive for AMA, have primary billiary cirrhosis, gall stones, chronic anemia. Ideas?

Hi. I have tested positive for AMA and been told i may have primary billiary cirrhosis . All other tests are normal. I have gall stones, chronic anemia and low weight 6.10. I have to wait 5 mths to see a liver specialist and the uncertainty is causing me so much stress as pbc is a serious condition and yet i dont know if i really have it. The pbc society mentions some consultants diagnose on the positive ama alone, what is your view ? Thanks Hannah
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012