Tested negative for HIV previously. Upper lips turning red. Signs of HIV?

Excuse me doctor of late I have not been myself coz of anxiety . I had unprotected sex 16 months ago. 4 months later I found another girl who insisted on HIV test before having sex. hiv test was done and both of us turned negative. I stayed with this lady for 8 months during which we had constant sex. After these 8 months this lady went for another hiv test and she was negative. As for me I have not tested again. This is my worry doctor My upper lips are gradually turning red. Could it be a sign of HIV aids? please advise because I m no longer at ease with myself and any other person who may be next to me. Doctor my mouth is gradually disfiguring my face.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013