Tested hepatitis B positive, feel fatigued, have acidity. Prescribed Interferon, another Dr doesn t go with it. Confused ?

I have hepatitis B positive. Hepatitis B first identified in 1999 as inactive mode. last checkup
was carried out in 2010, it was also inactive. But recently it is
identified as active and replication mode from HBV DNA test. HBV DNA test report is Virus detected with 0000 copis/ml. HBe Ag is negative and Anti HBe is positive. SGPT is 57. I am not
suffering any difficulties in this regard now. I have acidity problem.
I have neither blood pressure nor diabetics.But my parents have. I did
not ever transmitted (taken) blood. I had an operation in lower
abdomen for removal of ceast (flash of meat like tumor but not tumor)
while I was 6 years old. I do not drink or smoke. Sometimes I feel
fatigue ( being so tired after office or journey) , sometimes I feel
back pain (may be due to soft bed). Now, one of BD Dr. prescribed me
interferon for 24 weeks or antiviral medicine. Another Dr. is not
agree to prescribe any medicine unless liver biopsy is done. Though
the Fibroscan of liver report is good (stiffness 5.7 Kpa), one Dr.
suggest me not go for Biopsy. One Dr. prescribe me to take interferon injection or antiviral tablet and another Dr. told me not to take any antiviral. He just suggested to take Udiliv 300 mg (Ursodeoxycholic Acid) twice per day.

I am confused. What should I do? Does interferon injection or antiviral tablet is required to take while my medical investigation reports are as above-mentioned? please suggest me the suitable treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013