Tested for semen analysis for sperm count, non motile sperms, double heads. Taking ubipheme and maxoza. Chances of improvement?

hi my husband semen analysis report : sperm count: 10 millions/ml rapid progressive motility : 10% slow progressive motility : 10% non motile sperms : 80% morphology normal forms : 80% giant forms : 05% double heads : 05% constricted heads : 10% microscopy pus cells : 8-10/hpf epithelial cells : 1-2/hpf rbc - nil viscosity : normal volume : 2ml liquifaction : normal reaction/ph : alkaline 8.0 He is taking ubipheme and maxoza from 3 months.....what are the chances of improvement of spems by this medicine..........
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012