Tested for high vaginal swab, having vaginal discharge, pain during sex, painful urination, back pain

Hi i need an opinion on the lab test results for HVS i was copied with: pus cells - 1-2; rbc - 12-15; epithelial cells - 8-10; what is hof? no presence of candida , trichimonas vaginalis, or clue cell however culture yielded strep b. do i have to treat any of this? I do experience vaginal discharge and sometimes pain during sex but not all the time. Usually it happens early after mensturation. I also had painful urination but that was last year and had not since recurred. Right now, i feel like i have cramps in my lower back, but almost negligible. I could carry on normally without a lot of inconvenience. Vital stats: age 33, weight 120 lbs, height 5 4 everything else normal.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012