Tested for high blood pressure. What is the cause and risks? Looking for natural precaution?

I am Remesh, Male 43 years. Working in Bahrain in Sales job. Recently when I joined new job my company did medical check up and reported ECG , blood sugar etc normal Only BP is reported to be 120 / 100 . Dr told that his value 100 I have to be careful.Occasionally I shall check BP and reduce oil, salt and fatty food to control it. What does this mean ? Why it happens ? Is it highly risky ? What problems I can face from this risk ?Any other natural precautions to control it other than medicine ?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012