Tested for chlamydia, HIV and Hep. Had sex with a sex worker. Night sweats. Worry?

I am 46 year old, had sex with a prostitute with a condom in 2011 - September. After 6 weeks, I started getting flew like symptoms - Pain in the knees, fever, over the next few days, I started to urinate 12 times day or more, often within 5 minute gaps for the next 1 month. I noticed that my decision making has slowed down and there was confusion in thinking. I also noticed that sometimes watching TV, there was issue with clarity and vision. If I dint wash my hands with anti-bacterial and touch my nose, the nose would swell . I started using anti-bacterial hand wash after urination as this helped a lot. The tongue was painful. The neck was painful. The eyes were very painful when I tried to move them. 1st 2 months, I used to get night sweats , especially in the back of neck with severe pain, and also sweat on the foreheads every night between 8pm and 1Am and used to be fine with sweat afterwards.. I visited the my family doctor after the 1st week itself and explained everything and he tested me for chlamydia, HIV and Hepatitis C , SYPHILIS , GONORRHEA , at least 3 times each and all came negative. In the mean time, I have noticed that there were skin infections on my body and he prescribed Flucidine -H, and betamethasone and topicort cream for various skin infections. They have dis-appeared after 5 months. I was visiting the the same doctor, I noticed that he didn t treat my original disease. In the last 1 year I have noticed that the a number of strange skin lesions appeared and dis-appeared and I had to use the same medications mentioned above. Despite insistence that I need to know what the problem is, the doctor always asked, are you worried? He did some urine and stool tests, nothing was clear. After the 1st 6 months, I have noticed that there was pain in the underside of my left hip/groin area and in the last 3 months I have seen that it has started radiating around my lower hip and it then radiates to the knees. I have asked the doctor many times, and he doesn t seem to be bothered and he sends me to a Gastroenterologist . And this doctor has told me that I look fine and since I am close to 50 yrs, Its better go for a prostate cancer check, that i will be going though in the next 2/3 weeks. I am worried now why the doctor has not bothered and I see that the initial symptoms of Fever and knee pain, vision, indecision, frequent urination have reduced and now they are very mild - building some resistance. But I am still not convinced and am worried that the issue of radiating pain is a major concern now. It last most of the day every day and seems to increase in intensity and area. Now I don t use anti-bacterial to wash my hands and seem to be fine. I feel like some of my organs will be infected and it will be too late when I see a specialist. i also had pain the stomach spreading from one side to another side, at least 5 times in last 3 months. I am very fit person without any health issues. This surprise me. The doctor can t figure-out. My urine is sometimes yellowish and it worries me as well and the doctor is not bothered and doesn t like to send me to a specialist. Can I use any anti-bacterial for this ? OR anything that can make me normal.? Thanks a lot in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012