Tested enterobacter cloacae positive in a throat swab, all other reports normal. On medications. Anything else to do ?

hello doctor, my 4 years 6 month son is tested enterobacter cloacae in a throat swab. The doctor advised the test because of the some behavior problems(blinking of one eye and continuous one hand movements which he does continuously for an hour or two in a day but not throughout the day) suspected as motor tick by the neuron pediatrician . Brief history is that he has been very active at home and in colony but become very calm as soon as we drop him in the school in morning and again very active when step out of the school. In fact doctor says its case of hyper child since sometimes he become very active and sometimes very dull as happen at doctor s place too in our different visit. I put him on tuition to same school teacher , there also he sit very calmly, his teachers says that unconventionally he is good in writing but not in oral , he just utter or whisper s on repeated asking of teacher s. Now, for last 2-3 weeks this problem of ticks and examined by nero padiatric is observed and he become calm s sometimes at home also which was only at school earlier. His hand writing also has become poor all of sudden for last 3-4 weeks. I would like to add one more thing is that he become so fond of a roadrash bike game on computer last month, as soon as he come from school he just start the computer and start the game and play for hours continuously. i realized that it effecting his eyes as well as behavior as he saw in game like kicking and smashing to other bikers in game and then we also realized that he is becoming calm sometimes at home too and respond hardly when we call him again again but this happened in few hours of the day not throughout the day. We had to forcefully take to bed in the night off from the computers because he start playing again after tuition. One night i remove the computer from the table and hide it, so he kept asking many times even today also sometime ask for it. I don t know should i allow to play again or not. Now its holidays for last one week and doctor also suggested other tests like EEG, ESR, ASLO , CBC , Free TSH etc which are normal fortunately so far. Also conducted brain MRI 3-T today morning with anesthesia , whose report will be available in evening but the verbally technicians says it normal. The throat swab test also shows resistant to following salts: i) Ampicillin 16 ii) Cefazolin 16 iii) Cefuroxime 16 Remarks: Gram s Stain - few epithelial cells and occasional gram positive cocci in pairs and short chains seen Albert s stain - C.Diphtheriae like oraganisms not seen Culture - positive Organism - enterbacter cloacae. so far the medicine s prescribed by the doctor are as follows: Augmentine DDS 3ml BD Tab. Amoxclyin 1/2 BD Tab. ozo... forget the name.. 1/2 BD Kindly advise.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013