Tested as peri-menopausal. Having periods, sweating, no fever. What does this mean?

nearly 52 years old, recently tested as peri-menopausal but still having regular normal periods (started latest yesterday) & was on a boat for past two days. Today I have had constant sensation of going up and down as if am still on the boat and also breaking out in sweat - no temperature - at same time. Is the going up & down a symptom of menopause as well as the sweat? (I have never had hot flush or sweats before to be able to compare)
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012