Tested Widal positive two weeks back, had antibiotics, no fever now, constipated with gastric problem. Is it typhoid ?

I had tested Widal positive two weeks back. I had taken a second Widal test a week back and the readings are TO - 1/20; TH - 1/640; AH - 1/20 and BH - 1/80. The med specialist said that it was normal. I had taken a week long course of antibiotics before this test. I don t have any fever but do have gastric problems and a bit of constipation . Do I have typhoid? What precautions do I need to take? The Dr had told me that I don t need any medication and that I could eat anything and exercise as well. Is it OK to do so? Also, can I consume alcohol? Pl advise.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012