Test shows retroverted uterus, cystic structure in ovary. Could I be pregnant?

It has been 2 months since my last period. Pregnancy tests shows negative. Took trans-v & the results are: Uterus: 6.5 x 4.7 x 3.9cm. retroverted Cervix : 2.1 x 2.7 x 2.0 cm w/o nabothian cyst Endometrium: 0.51cm. Right Ovary: 3.4 x 2.5 x 1.9cm. Left Ovary: 4.6 x 3.6 x 2.5cm. Others: minimal clear free fluid in the cul-de-sac. Results: The uterus is retroverted with regular contour and homogeneous myometrium . There are no myometrial masses seen. The cervix is closed and homogeneous. The endometrium is thin and hyperechoic with intact endomyometrial interface. The right ovary is lateral to the uterus and contains small follicles, the largest of which measures 0.8cm. in the widest diameters. The left ovary is lateral to the uterus and contains a cystic structure measuring 3.4x2.9x2.1cm., with lace-like echopattern suggestive of a corpus luteum . There are no adnexal masses seen. There is minimal clear free fluid in the cul-de-sac. Kindly explain to me the results. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012