Test shows kidney appearing echogenic, compensatory hypertrophy, renal parenchymal disease with chronic cystitis. Explanation?

please tell me the meaning of this one please both kidney appears echogenic. RT kidney smaller in size meas 6.5c.m. Lt kidney shows mod compensatory hyperprophy with enhance echo geniciy meas 9 c.m conclusion ; bil. Renal parenchymal disease with chronic cystitis (adv.All relevant renal investigations) please sir\mam tell me about all that in a simple English i didn t get that scientific words or tell me about in which kidney have more problem.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012