Test showed urine color yellow, moderate bacteria and mucus thread occasional. What does this mean?

hi im 30yr old women, i have my urine test now.... but i dont understand the result. can you tell what is it.... my urine color is dark yellow, tranparency is turbid, reaction is acidic-ph6.0, specific gravity 1.010... chemical test albumin is positive+3, glucose iis negative.... RBC too many to count, pus cell is 55-68/hpf. squamous is moderate.. bacteria is moderat, mucus thread occasional, amorphous urates few...... this is my urine test result.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013