Terrible taste in mouth after crown replaced. Can be due to sinus?

I had a crown that was only two years old break off and it was completely replaced. Ever since I had the new one put back on......I have a terrible taste in my mouth( and I worry about bad breath)...especially when I chew gum on that tooth. The dentist said he couldn't find anything. I go to the dentist evry six months for a check up. Could it be from my sinuses? My sinuses don't seem to hurt though, although once when I ate a jellybean I almost went through the ceiling with pain....just for a fraction of a second.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013