Terrible stomach pains, is it related to ulcer or Anorexia or both ?

Alright, so I m going to be brutally honest because I really, really want to figure out what is going on. Recently, after a couple weeks of heavy restricting (I m an anorectic) , I d gotten down to my lowest weight at this height (BMI of 18.6) and then I binged one day, the total was about 800-900 calories but I exercised about 600 off, so I wasn t too worried about getting back on track. I heavily restricted the day after that (two days ago) and I found I had gained 2lb. I was trying not to freak out but ended up binging, which brought that day s total to about 1500. All day (pre-binge) I d been having these strange stomach pains that weren t like normal hunger pangs. It was dull ache that began to get worse and worse, like nothing I d ever felt before. In an attempt to calm myself down after my binge I told myself that those pains would probably go away. ....AND I took some Laxatives. And by some I mean 3 when the recommended dosage is 2. Normally when I take laxatives they take 6hrs to take effect and then my bowels release heavily about three times. It s uncomfortable only right before I, er, poo and then it goes away. But the stomach pains got worse and worse and they were topped with shaking, sweating and nausea . Eventually it got so bad I couldn t sleep. Originally I thought the pain had continued because I d eaten so much, but even with the laxatives, nothing I d eaten since that day had, well, come back out. Yesterday I ate 1200 calories to try and increase my metabolic rate . Today, I m still in immense pain, gained ANOTHER 2 pounds, and I don t know what to do. I ve eaten around 200calories today to see if it was hunger related, but nothing has changed. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I took a bit of Pepto Bismol around 3:00am that night, some antacids and some beano (gas relief) but nothing helped. Please help. I don t want to go to the doctor because then I d have to be honest about my eating in front of my mom and my BMI isn t low enough to be diagnosed anyway, especially not now.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011