Terrible stomach bloating, distension, growling sounds on eating, gas passage on squeezing abdomen, had lota on the back. Treatment?

I have had lota on my back for a few years now. Now i am currently having terrible stomach bloating and distention. As soon as I eat, my stomach growls and I can hear squishing around. If I squeeze my abdomen on the left side I hear the gas being displaced. I am wondering if these issues may be due to a general overgrowth of fungi in my body. What can you reccommend?
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012