Terrible pain in the eye, swelling and redness after fly dashed the eye. Prescribed cetrizine hydrochloride, opthalmic suspension. Advice?

Hi, one fly dash into my eye.. till the time realize and tried to remove it from my eye.. when I tried to remove it from my eye.. the fly died due to instant accumulation of excess water in my eye due to the same. I felt terrible pain in my eye.. I experienced it first time in my life. In the morning my eye got swell & reddish... I went to the doctor for the same. He prescribed me following: 1) cetirizine hydrochloride tablets ip lupicet - 1 before bed 2) Tobramycin and fluorometholone acetate opthalmic suspension USP Tobrasone (Sterile 5 ml) - 1 drop in every 2 hrs I started applying this medication from morning 10 a.m. the reddishness has slightly less now, but still have pain. Please give your comments on my case & advice shall I continue to take the same.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012