Terrible pain in neck and back, causing nauseas and lump behind ear. History of cancer x2. Suggestion?

Hi, I m a 33 year old female with a history of cancer x2. For the last 4 months I ve not been feeling well. Tired, run down, exhausted, etc. I should mention I have quite a bit of stress and have attributed most of this to stress, although my gut tells me something may be wrong physically. Most recently I ve had terrible neck and upper back pain (but seems to stem from the neck pain ) that gets very severe to the point of nausea and severe headaches. A few days ago I noticed a hard, immobile, lump (I m assuming a lymph node), behind my left ear to the right of my jaw bone. It is tender upon touch. I ve been trying to call my primary to schedule an appointment, but the offices are closed today. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013