Terrible pain during intercourse, bleeding, heavy pressure and itching in vagina since then. Cause?

So, a couple nights ago I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend. All of a sudden, I felt such a terrible pain I almost cried. I looked down on the bed and I was bleeding! I drew a bath and it stopped the bleeding. Ever since then, I never bled. But, now I feel like a pressure on the right side of my vagina . And it s itchy. It hurts to walk or even sit. The only time it doesn t hurt is when I get in the tub. I looked and nothing is ripped. I m a little scared.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013