Terrible night sweats, weight loss, stopped marijuana. Had atopic eczema before this. History of unprotected sex. HIV?

Hello! I have been having these terrible night sweats for a month and I have been wondering what is causing them. Before having these night sweats, I developed an atopic eczema-like skin rash on my neck and chest(which is now gone thanks to a korean skin cream called lavenda ). The night sweats have been happening 99% of every day for the past month and it is really freaking me out. Within the same month, i lost 10 pounds and now I am steady at 140lb. I was afraid these were symptoms of an HIV infection, but the last time I had unprotected sex was 1-2 years ago. Now I am afraid this may be lymphoma . I am also afraid this might be type II diabetes. I ve realized self-diagnosing is only going to stress me out so now I am consulting you, my doctor, to tell me what is going on! If you suggest, I will consult a doctor locally and get blood work done. Thank you for your patience! OK, I m back. I found out why I was having these night sweats. I ve been smoking marijuana for a year(waking/baking on many days) and I found out that I was exhibiting withdrawal symptoms. I wasn t craving marijuana at all so I thought I was fine, but it seems like a lot of people have night sweats after quitting weed. The night sweats have been slowly getting less and less severe and now I no longer have these terrible night sweats. I hope others read this and not have anxiety attacks trying to figure out what s causing their night sweats. Have a good one, everyone!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013