Terrible mood swings, weight gain, no periods, post getting off contraceptive injections. Had protected sex. Is it normal?

I have been on contraceptive stuff since I was 14 starting with the pill , moving onto the implant at 15/16 as I kept forgetting to take my pills then moved onto the injection 2 years ago as the implant had reverse effects, I m almost 21 now. I came off the contraceptive injection between 1 and 2 weeks ago as I just keep gaining weight and having terrible mood swings.. I have not had a period as of yet? I have only had sex once with my partner since coming off the depo and used a condom. Is it normal to not have a period after coming off?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012