Terrible lower back pain, stinging after falling. Possibility of damage?

I fell last night on concrete steps outside. When I landed my feet gave out from under me and I completely landed on my lower right side of my back. The pain is unbelievable....and the spot where I landed stings but in a severe manner. I havent been to the hospital because I am a tiny better than when I first did it and because I have chronic back issues I have sone pain medicine here.. I am windering if theres anything I could have damaged and why its stinging???I dont want to waste the hospitals time
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013