Terrible itch on scrotum, redness, painful, irritated and scaly, extremely sensitive. What is going on?

Hello. I currently have a terrible itch on my scrotum . The entire scrotum is red and scaly looking. It looks very irritated. I also noticed that it contracts and expands. The entire scrotum is extremely sensitive. The smallest amount of contact causes it to itch severely. The itch is the worst that I have ever experienced. It is extremely intense and painful, and persists when I am not touching it. I am having trouble sleeping. I think I might have scabies , as I also have a huge rash on my inner thigh, arms, and all over my feet . I am scared, extremely uncomfortable, and need help. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013