Terrible headaches of varying sensitivity throughout the day, burning pain around the eyes with sensitive spots on temples, MRI negative for sinus, suspicion of cluster headache

For the past 4 months i have been having horrible headaches . I wake with them and have them throughout the day. I have extremely sensitive spots on temples that comes and goes and most of my pain is located around my eyes. My headaches tend to move, not located in on spot in particular. Sometimes its on right side, sometimes on left, but always in the front. It feels like sinus pressure but after 3 months of antibiotics and a sinus ct scan that came back negative im out of luck. The pain is best described as a burning sensation. It can be very severe at times, but other times its just a normal achy headache. I have a headache for 3/4 or more of everyday. My Dr thinks it may be cluster headaches but i havent had a mri or ct other than sinus to rule antything out. Any thoughts? Im beginning to feel hopeless like the pain will never go away!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012