Terrible headache, sensitive skin pain post taking T4 for weight loss. Can I stop it immediately?

Hi, First off I know I should not be taking this and I will never again take it. I got some T4( thyroxine ) to use for weight loss . I have been on it for 6 days now, my doses were 25,25,50,75,75,100. yesterday I started having terrible headaches and sensitive skin pain over my whole body, feels like sunburn . I went back down to 50mcg today and its not nearly as bad as yesterday. I know that you have to tapper down the doses with T3 to avoid problems with your thyroid, do I have to tapper the dosage back down with the T4 or can I just stop taking it now without the tapper down? Thanks you
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012