Terrible burning sensation in food pipe since gulping food quickly, feeling of obstruction. What is the cause and cure?

I am a 22 year old female.2 days back i was in a hurry so i had to gulp my dinner which apparently was rice since then am having this terrible burning sensation in my food pipe. am having difficulties while swallowing my food or saliva and water for that matter. my food pipe hurts as if there are wounds or something is blocking the i forced myself to throw up but it didn t help. what could be the problem and please give me a solution.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012