Terminated pregnancy, urine test positive, abdominal pain. Ectopic pregnancy?

i had did a pregnency termination 4 weeks ago and since last week i have not been bleeding. I followed up for my ultra sound and urine test and my ultrasound was negative for pregnancy but the urine test was positive. Doctor asked me to see him after 10 days (i have an appointment today). i lifted a heavy bag yesterday and it caused me pain in left side of lower abdomen . can i have ectopic or tubular pregnancy too. I dont have any other symptoms even my pregnancy symptoms are not there any more(i had a medical abortion )..should i anticipate some trouble..please help
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012