Tension, no sleep, smoking. Can i ask doctor online?

my husband feel very tensed for sometimes, he didn t sleep correct time, he think lot of extra things whether that problem goes like this or any one cheated him like that he feel so,so feb 13 we went to psychiatrist he gave nexito 5 for 18 days after that nexito 10 take, v get married 1 year only ,before that 2 years he got this medicine, on that time he regularly taken the alcohol,and smoking habits on the time he forgetten something.if any side effects are there in my marriage life please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013

Your husband definitely seems to have a Psychiatric illness. I am glad he took the medications. Is he currently on the medication Nexito, too? If yes, it is good.

There may be problems in marriage like misunderstanding, lack of empathy, and marital abuse too.

We need to find out what exactly is the cause for this and treat him accordingly. Please get back to his Psychiatrist and discuss about the options.

Take care!