Tension in muscles from hip to neck, weakness for hours, soreness in breasts, mood swings, negative hpt. Cause?

I have been feeling really bad in the last week. My muscles from my hips to my neck tense up and don t relax for day or two at a time, then they relax and feel bruised and I m weak and exhausted for several hours. Then it starts all over again. My breasts also have been extremely sore. I thought it was because my period was due, but that is about 5 days late and I still feel like someone hit me in the boobs with a board. And today I ve been moody, crying for no reason, which is completely out of character for me. Is something wrong or is this some crazy pms thing I m experiencing? Oh and I took a preg test today, it was negative.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013