Tension headaches, pressure behind left eye, pulsing pain. Cause of worry?

Hello. The past month and a half I have been having constant tension headaches and pressure above and behind my left eye. This pressure seems to be linked to a line/indent that goes from the inner left side of my brow to the top of my forehead . This lines keeps getting more prominent each day, and the pain seems to pulse in the very area its developing. It is as if the tension headaches are splitting my forehead up the center. Do you know what this might be, and how i can treat it? Could thing be swelling? I m worried this indent will continue to get worse.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012