Tension headaches, ear pain, sinusitis, pressure behind head. Taking migraine tablets. Cure?

Hi I have had a headache for over 2 weeks now docs told me it was tension headaches take painkillers and if it s not gone in a week come back so it didn t go and I went back an they prescribed me migraine tablets that didnt work either at this point I was gettin pain in my ear and another doc told me I had sinusitis and prescribed me antibiotics they have not worked either and I am getting sharp pain in both my ears and have pressure in the back of my head and a neck ache I hope you can help.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013