Tension at the back of head with numbness and tingling, worsens on lying down, wake up arm tingling. Reason?

Hello I am 40 and a mother of a 6 and 4 year old. Since new years eve i am experiencing tension in the back of my head with numbness and tingling . The tension in my neck got better after a massage but the heaviness and tingling in the back of my head gets worse when i lay down. Have waken up with tingling in my left arm . My mornings are the best but as soon as late afternoon comes, I start feeling kind of lethargic. Today for example I had a little power nap and I felt my head was so heavy I couldn t hardly get up of bed. But I did, I had my 4 year old wanted my attention. Why do I have that tingling, numbness in the back of my head? could it be a recurrent sinusitis that I has back in Dec? although I dont have any symptoms of it except for some tingling in my cheeks and a bit of pressure sometimes in the rigde of my nose . Please help....My GP thinks just massage should get it bettter. But many times it feels like something more serious is going on. Yesterday I felt also a stubbing kind of pain on my right eye but today seems better. THank you so much. Sorry but dont have money to pay right now... Thanks anyway! Marty
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013