Tensed neck, double vision. Fluid in ears. No relief with medication. Advice

I have been to 2 ENTs. One says i have fluid n my ears one says they are clear..Also my PCP said i have fluid in there. I have taken sinus pressure meds, antibiotics, prednisone all more than once ! nothing is helping. It gets so bad it makes my neck feel tensed and my eyes start getting pressure i get double vision that lasts maybe 5seconds. i feel like im going to pass out. I cant even think straight because of all this. I dont know what else to do because i KNOW something is wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013