Tendonitis, rotatory cuff problem, right shoulder hurts. Any Treatment?

My left shoulder has been hurting, and I think it may be related to the rotator cuff (have had problems before-- tendonitis ). NOW, my right shoulder hurts, but in a different way: When I lift the arm to the side, especially with the elbow bent, the pain is in the outer part (where a shot would be given), and the higher I lift it, the more it hurts. OUCH! I am a 61-year-old female. I used to bench press weights and wonder if the problems stem from that. I m not sure what will go away on it s own or if I need to see a doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012