Tendonitis on arm. Numbness in arm, feet after physiotherapy session. Matter of concern?

Hi . I have tendonitis on my right arm and had my first physiotherapy session on Saturday (yesterday). I was told during the session that I have tension and spasm.. Physiotherapist did the IFC ( I believe this is what it s called ) and ultra sound and some stretching.. Earlier tonight I felt numbness on my right arm and feet.. While I was trying to sleep just now, I felt numbness on my left arm. starting with the fingers and going upward. I am a little concerned. Should I be? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013