Tendon contractures in arms, severe itching. Histroy of polymyositis, dermatamyositis. Suggest

I was diagnosed with Polymyositis/Dermatamyositis after having our only daughter...I was 38...(11 years ago) I have since become symptom-free for PM and the exception of a few lingering problems with the DM...I still have "cement workers hands..." according to my rheumatologist, the most severe case he's ever seen...and more recently I've developed tendon contractures in my arms...all the way down to my fingers (making it difficult for me to type this message). The only other symptom that remains is an intense bought of feminine itching that is anti-itch ointment works and I am desperate!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013