Tenderness, pains in breasts. Discharge from nipples. Tiredness, headaches, muscle pain, decrease in libido. On contraception. Cause?

I ve been having problem with tenderness and aches in my boobs for a few weeks, and over the last few days I have noticed a cloudy sticky liquid coming out from my nipples. I m 18 years old and I have been told that this can be due to hormones but I have never had this before. I ve also been suffering with severe tiredness, headaches , muscle aches and decrease in sex drive. I have worried that I may be pregnant. I m in a sexual relationship with my boyfriend and have been for almost 2 years now. I don t have periods because I m on the contraceptive injection which ive been on for almost a year now. What s the chances that I could be pregnant? And if it isn t pregnancy, what could be causing these symptoms?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013