Tenderness on the mole with oozing, dark spots, has raised a bit. Cancer sign?

I have a mole on my back I think its been there awhile, but as I was rubbing my shoulders I noticed a tender area, I looked in the mirror and saw it was a mole that is tender, and it seems to be oozing now as well very very little, also it appears to have dark spots on the mole, its not very raised off the skin, but it is raised a little, its approximately 3mm. I have been to the tanning salon this year often not so much in the last few months, but two three times a week in the summer and fall, could this be cancer?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013