Tenderness in stomach. Will traveling in bumpy roads effect the chances of conception?

i m working woman and used to travel around 25 km daily on bumpy roads will it affect my chances of conception ? before 5-6 of periods i fell some tenderness in one side of stomach .
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Traveling on bumpy roads will not affect your chances of conception. The feeling of pain or tenderness on one side of your stomach or the other 5-7 days before your period is common and is called mittelschmerz. The pain is related to ovulation, or the release of an ovum (egg) from the ovary.

Be well, Dr. Kimberly