Tenderness in right upper abdomen causing difficulty in sleeping, back and side pain. Normal test results. Cause?

I am having tenderness to the right upper abdomen above my belly button. It isn t unbearable, but uncomfortable. I have trouble sleeping at night because turning on the tender area is also uncomfortable. I m also having back pain , and side pain. Those come and go.. but the abdominal pain never leaves. This pain started suddenly in the middle of the night 2 weeks ago with severe abdominal pain that kept me up all night. It has subsided to this dull pain. I have had KUB, chest Xray , CBC, and pregnancy test . All fine...
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012