Tenderness in pubic area, lumps. Could this be due to playing badminton?

I have some symptoms which may not be linked but are in the groin area. I have tenderness in the left side at the very top of my leg almost over the pubic area and running my hand over I can feel what I can only describe as 2 small gland-like lumps - could these be the result of a groin injury over stretching playing badminton? I also have some redness and slight burning/itching on the same side but around the base of my scrotum - one side only, contained area. Is this related or s possible a sweat/ fungal issue as a result of the warmer weather and sporting activity?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012