Tenderness in calves, arm pain, feet seem colder that the rest of the body. Could tendonitis or blood clot be causing this?

Hi, my name is Sharee. I m 21. I ve been having pain/tenderness in both of my calfs. I first noticed the pain, when I woke up on Monday morning. I am a part time cashier at a grocery store. This week, because of the Holidays I ve been doing a lot more work than I usually do. I found myself lifting a lot of heavier items more frequently. I also have a little pain in my right arm (the arm I usually use to slide and lift heavy objects). The pain is worst when I walk. I just noticed today that my feet are consistently colder than the rest of my body parts. I did some research online of what it could possibly be and I think tendinitis most fits my description of signs and symptoms. I also remember reading something about it being a blood clot, which really concerned me since that could be potentially fatal if left untreated. Do you think this pain is associated with tendinitis/overuse of muscle or could it be something else?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012