Tenderness in abdomen with frequent diarrhea. Stone in kidney. Cure?

Dear Doctor, I am 28 year old male. i am having problem of frequent diarrhea after eating the food. i am also having tenderness in my left abdomen with pain in upper left quadrant. After taking ofloxacin+ ornidazole combination for 1-2 day it provides me temporally relief. But i am not able to cure it.I am also having 3 mm stone in my left kidney but i am not feeling any pain because of it. My main problem is that diarrhea. so kindly suggest me the treatment.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012