Tenderness at the back of head, dull headache, advil, sinus pressure, anxiety, massage and a chiropractic adjustment

I was hit in the back of the head on the right side with a glass that was thrown at me while walking away 3 weeks ago. I did not go to er or lose consciousness or pupils dilate. I had an instant bump that has gone away but is still tender to the touch. Since though I have had a dull headache that comes and goes it is relieved by Advil if taken regulary but I also have some sinus pressure, it has not gotten worse just stayed consistent. I have had a massage and a chiropractic adjustment which he said my c2 was out. Could it be the result of a mild concussion? How long can The symptoms last? I also unfortunately suffer from anxiety so it is causing me to worry and obsess!!! I have been going to therapy weekly which seems to help but some days are worse than others
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012