Tenderness and soreness behind the saline breast implant post physical activity, advised against wearing wire bra. Suggestion?

I have saline breast implants underth muscle, for 20 years no problems. Last week my newly excited Labrador dog on a lead.... was roaring around & pulling on his lead. Hence the next day under my right breast implant behind the breast is tender, it was very sore the next day, but is slowly getting better, when i breath in it still hurts, so ive stopped walking the dog, and wont be lifting anything until it resumes to normal again. Ive been advised also not to wear wire bras ???? What are your thoughts ??
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012