Tenderness and pain under arm and in shoulder blade. History of bronchitis. Is it walking pneumonia?

I had bronchitis a little over a week ago. I have finished my antibiotics and those symptoms are gone. But a few days later, after I feel almost 100% better, I notice that my upper left side under my arm and my left shoulder blade are so tender and it hurt like a super sharp pain when I take a deep breath in. I went back to the doctor and they did a chest x ray. They said I had walking pneumonia . Is this all this is? I feel fine, but that pain is still there when I breathe in?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012